1) We always require ID to perform procedures. Proper ID is State issued ID (ID card or drivers license), Military ID, and/or Passport which are valid and not expired. School ID’s are not accepted.
2) You must be 18 years of age or ** have a parent or legal guardian present to get a piercing or tattoo. (PLEASE NOTE: Each piercer or tattoo artist has different age limits or requirements… Please verify all info. before coming down or scheduling anything.)
***Important Note: Both parent and minor must have an ID. We require that the parent have a state issued ID and that the minor have a state issued ID OR a school ID. ID’s must have matching last names OR addresses. In cases where the minor does not have an ID please bring birth certificates, insurance cards, library cards, or pictures that may prove that the minor is with a parent. If your child lives with you, but has a different last name please update their ID. It makes our job much easier and you, the customer, happier.
3) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
4) We expect our clients to be sober, clean, and healthy.
5) Have fun and be happy.
6)*Children under the age of 16 may not enter the shop without an adult.
*Note: The Boulder location does not allow anyone, not getting a procedure, under the age of 16 to be in the shop for any reason or for any period of time with or without an adult. No Exceptions, Thank you.
7) Deposits for tattoo appointments are non-refundable. Please be sure you want the tattoo before placing a deposit.
8) No cash returns or exchanges or credit on body jewelry. Worn body jewelry or jewelry that has left the shop for even one moment is non-returnable.
9) We accept Discover, Visa, Master Card, American Express, travelers checks, cashiers checks, money orders, and cash. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS.